Top of the range shock absorber. Smooth travel, improved adjustment and
Elka Suspension are renowned as the worlds first class mini bike
suspension builder. Each shock absorber is handcrafted from CNC
machined billet aluminum. The spherical bearings at both ends isolate
the shock from torsional forces. Completely serviceable, they can
easily be revalued or rebuilt.
We put the same care and attention into every single unit we produce.
From raw materials to finished product, quality is controlled at every
step during production. Every unit is rigorously tested on a
dynamometer to ensure maximum quality, performance and durability at a
very precise level.
- Designed specifically for the Motovert Pro
- CNC-machined, aeronautical grade anodized billet aluminum parts and
- 16mm shaft, 291mm eye to eye length and has a stroke of 70mm.
- High-quality seals, o-rings and wearbands that reduce friction and
heating for longer shock life
- Blow-off valve that prevents internal damage to the shock absorber
from peak forces
- Piggyback reservoirs with floating piston
- A checkball that isolates the compression adjustment from the rebound
- Needle type adjusters for precise incremental adjustment
- 1025lbs spring rating
- High-performance microcellular progressive bottom-out bumper for a
smoother feeling, custom-made for Elka Suspension
Shocks are hand built in Canada. Visit www.elkasuspension.com for